1. Tell them stories about Weeping Angels just before they go to sleep.
2. Make scary noises when they’re in bed once they’ve watched a horror film.
3. When they’re asleep, draw a Dark Mark on their arm. Hide the pen.
4. Dress up in the scariest outfit you can find (I find Bieber outfits work well) Wake the sibling up.
5. Repeat, but when they’re in the shower.
6. Buy a wireless keyboard for your tablet/ computer, tell them to hold the tablet/ computer while you keep the keyboard. Type creepy messages.
7. Repeat, but with a mouse.
8. If they’re going to be alone in the house, create a CD of creepy sounds. Put it on, just as you leave.
9. If you and them are in the house alone, make loud or creepy noises. Swear it wasn’t you.
10. Repeat all at random moments.
“Only you could fancy someone in a book” Rory Williams to the Doctor.
Oh, really? Draco Malfoy, Fred Weasley, George Weasley, Jacob Black, Jasper Hale, Damen Auguste, Bodhi, Fang…
See my point? Rory, your argument is invalid.
I am TheEleventhDoctorissoinRavenclaw. If anyone contradicts my username by creating an account called Youf**kingweirdoheissoaHufflepuff, or anything along those lines I will hunt them down and slap them across the face. Anyway, in my story on FanFiction (with the username Winged Time Wolf Ravenclaw), the Doctor is a Ravenclaw. If you want to search me on said site, please do. I may post pictures of certain things off that FanFiction (A Year At Hogwarts, or alternately, AYAH) on Tumblr. Along with my personal opinions on… Stuff. Ooh, and pictures! As you may have guessed I am slightly crazy. Anyway
Allons-y! Hate the Tenth Doctor and Rose Tyler.
Love the Eleventh Doctor and the Pond family.
Hate Drarry and Snarry.
Love Dramione, Harry/Ginny and Ron/Pansy.